Purchase 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training - $83.00 at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
To make the 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training Course available for you at anytime, anywhere. We will send a download link to your email after receiving your payment. 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training Course is available. Please read its our content proof at Curriculum.
If conditions allow, We always encourage you to buy directly the course: the 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training on the Author’s site in which you will receive the fullest support.
INTRODUCTION – 200 HR ONLINE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
The YogaRenew Online 200-hour yoga teacher certification offers you the opportunity to deeply enrich your practice and understanding of yoga. This comprehensive YTT will give you a strong foundation for yoga philosophy and practice through detailed videos, readings, workbooks, handouts, and lectures.
As a student, you’ll learn all the aspects of yoga teacher training and learn all the skills needed to become a knowledgeable Yoga Teacher.
WHAT DOES THE 200 HR ONLINE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE INCLUDE?
- Yoga History & Philosophy: Understand the history of yoga including key ancient yoga texts; The Vedas, The Upanishads, and The Bhagavad Gita.
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Learn the 8 limbs of yoga including the Niyamas and Yamas and how they relate to yoga ethics today.
- Yoga Anatomy: Explore anatomy and physiology as well as their practical applications in yoga practice including the spine, muscles and nerves, skeletal and connective tissue, foot, knee, hips, breath and bandhas, shoulders and arms, and the psoas.
- Understanding Different Styles Of Yoga: Explore the history and foundations of 8 different yoga styles including Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Hot Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and Yin Yoga.
- 6 Principles of Yoga Alignment: Learn foundations for the feet, hands, spine, knees, shoulders, and core in yoga poses
- Learn 5 Categories of Asanas: Learn sequencing and alignment foundations for standing asanas, forward bends, twists, backbends, and inversions.
- 5 Bandhas of Yoga: Explore the 5 Bandhas of Yoga and how they relate to alignment foundations in yoga.
- Yoga Asanas: Understanding principles of yoga alignment, advanced study of over 50 yoga poses; including adjustments/modifications for each, things to look out for with students, and how to with videos displaying how to get in and out of each pose.
- Teaching Cues: Learn how to say different concise and clear teaching cues for over 50 different poses.
- Injuries & Modifications: Learn injury considerations for each pose and how to offer different modifications for your students.
- Sanskrit: Understanding basic Sanskrit terms, Sanskrit pose names, and pronunciation for each asana.
- Yoga Sequencing: Learn how to prepare for your own classes; including creating inspiring class plans, structuring your yoga class safely, and sequencing foundations.
- Inspiring Class Themes: Discover how to create inspiring class themes and how to weave them into your class sequences.
- Hands On Adjustments: Understand the relationship between teacher and student in adjustments and explore how to safely offer yoga adjustments and their relationship to body mechanics.
- Meditation: Explore how to teach 6 meditation techniques, meditation’s history in yoga, the anatomy of meditation, and the benefits of meditation.
- Pranayama: Learn ancient pranayama techniques. Explore how to guide others in different breathing exercises including; 3 Part Breath, Alternate Nostril Breathing, and Ujjayi Breath.
- Chakra Yoga Therapy: Understand how Chakras work, their energetic associations, how they relate to yoga practice, and how to heal chakras through yoga practice.
- Class Experience: Explore how to develop your yoga teacher voice for your classes, class room set up, and how and when to demo poses.
- Explore Creative Imagery In Teaching Cues: Learn to create inspiring class sequences by using empowering yoga verbs and teaching cues.
- Classroom Props: Learn different types of yoga props and how to use them to modify poses for your students.
- Living A Yoga Lifestyle: Explore ways to take your yoga practice off the mat and bring it into your personal life.
- Discovering Your Unique Teaching Style: Learn how to develop your own mission statement and discover your own unique teaching style.
- Developing Confidence As A Teacher: Learn ways that you can overcome the fear of teaching
- Learn Qualities Of A Great Yoga Teacher: Learn 11 key qualities of a great yoga teacher and continue to grow in your yoga teacher journey.
- Yoga Business & Marketing: Learn all the foundations for business and marketing for your yoga business, including finding teaching opportunities, outreach, social media, branding, and marketing.
- Find Teaching Opportunities: Learn how to market yourself and find teaching opportunities including, your ideal target market, private clients, corporate yoga, workshops, gyms, and studios.
Here’s exactly you get:
- Course FAQ
- Yoga Figures
- 75 Weekly Yoga Class Themes Ebook
Yoga Philosophy And History
- History And Philosophy Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Yoga Philosophy & History Quiz
Understanding Different Styles Of Yoga
- Understanding Different Styles Of Yoga Overview And Assignments
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Hot Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga Styles Quiz
- Anatomy Lesson Overview And Assignments
- Yoga Anatomy Intro (20:19)
- Intro To Anatomy Quiz
- Skeletal & Connective Tissue (20:51)
- Skeletal & Connective Tissue Quiz
- Muscles & Nerves (20:01)
- Muscles & Nerves Quiz
- Foot (15:49)
- Foot Quiz
- Knee (22:50)
- Knee Quiz
- Hip (33:59)
- Hip Quiz
- Spine (44:59)
- Spine Quiz
- Breath & Bandha (11:18)
- Breath & Bandha Quiz
- Shoulder & Arm (36:04)
- Shoulder & Arm Quiz
- Psoas (16:48)
- Psoas Quiz
Yoga Asana Foundations
- Yoga Asana Foundations Lesson Overview And Assignments
- The Six Principles of Yoga Alignment
- The Five Bandhas of Yoga
- Standing Asanas
- Forward Bends
- Yoga Asanas Foundations Quiz
- Yoga Asanas Lesson Overview And Assignments
- Yoga Asanas Introduction
- Asana Practice Log
- Balancing Table
- Bound Angle
- Cow Face
- Crescent Lunge
- Downward Facing Dog
- Extended Side Angle
- Half Moon
- Half Way Lift
- Happy Baby
- High Lunge
- Reverse Warrior
- Seated Forward Fold
- Seated Spinal Twist
- Seated Straddle
- Side Plank
- Standing Forward Fold
- Supine Spinal Twist
- Three Legged Dog
- Upward Facing Dog
- Warrior I
- Warrior II
- Warrior III
- Wide-Legged Forward Fold
- Yoga Asana Quiz
- Class Sequencing Lesson Overview And Assignments
- Class Sequencing Structure
- Class Sequencing Foundations
- Class Introduction & Class Ending
- 50 Sample Class Sequences
- Yoga Sequence Quiz
Yoga Hands On Adjustments
- Yoga Hands On Adjustments Lesson Overview And Assignments
- Yoga Adjustments Foundations (16:24)
- Yoga Adjustments Foundation Quiz
- Upward Facing Dog Adjustments (4:52)
- Standing Forward Fold Adjustments (5:11)
- Downward Facing Dog Adjustments (4:43)
- Warrior 1 & 3 Adjustments (2:39)
- Warrior 2 Adjustments (2:09)
- Sun Salutation Adjustments (2:12)
- Triangle Adjustments (3:49)
- Wide Legged Forward Fold Adjustments (7:06)
- Seated Forward Fold Adjustments (6:36)
- Camel Adjustments (0:47)
- Wheel Adjustments (3:57)
- Pranayama Lesson Overview And Assignments
- Pranayama Practice Log
- Pranayama Introduction Video (10:31)
- Ujjayi Breath
- Ujjayi Breath Video (4:11)
- Three Part Breath
- Three Part Breath Video (7:33)
- Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Alternate Nostril Breathing Video (3:13)
- Pranayama Quiz
- Meditation Lesson Overview And Assignments
- Meditation Practice Log
- Breath Awareness Meditation Video (11:45)
- Body Scan Meditation Video (14:45)
- Counting Breaths Meditation Video (9:13)
- Meditation Quiz
Chakra Yoga Therapy
- Chakra Yoga Therapy Lesson Overview And Assignments
- What Are Chakras
- Root Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Heart Chakra
- Throat Chakra
- Third Eye Chakra
- Crown Chakra
- Chakra Healing Meditation
- Chakra Quiz
- Class Experience Lesson Overview And Assignments
- Effective Teaching And Cues Part I
- Effective Teaching And Cues Part II
- Transitional Cues
- Class Themes
- Classroom Environment
- Yoga Class Props And Tools
- Asanas (14:50)
- The Five Bandhas (1:29)
- Chakras (2:36)
- Pranayama (1:10)
Beyond The Mat
- Beyond The Mat Lesson Overview And Assignments
- Living A Yoga Lifestyle
- Discovering Your Yoga Teaching Style
- Qualities Of A Great Yoga Teacher
- Developing Confidence And Overcoming Your Fears
Yoga Business And Marketing
- Yoga Business And Marketing Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Yoga Business Quiz
- How To Craft A Yoga Teacher Resume
- How To Create A Yoga Teacher Cover Letter
- Sample Liability Waiver
- Sample New Yoga Client Intake And Health History Form
Community Yoga Class Observation Assignment
- Community Yoga Class Observation Assignment
Class Script And Sequencing Assignment
- Class Script And Sequencing Assignment
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Final Exam
- Affiliate Program
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY IT?
There are a variety of benefits once you buy this course on AiBox.biz. You can be interested in:
- Accessing to step-by-step training videos and worksheets that are available to you from any desktop or mobile device, anywhere in the world, anytime you like!
- AiBox customer service is always ready to help you whenever you need, with whatever you need!
Moreover, if you buy the course on AiBox.biz, you can get the lifetime support and download the version without the limit.
HOW TO ACCESS THE COURSE
You can download the 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training Course easily thought our site after you pay. In case, you have any trouble in the download link process, you can contact us immediately. We will help you!
Also, with this course, you do not any special technique to learn this course.
THE 200 HR ONLINE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE – CONCLUSION
200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training Course is the right course that you have no reason to miss. So, please click on SalePage on our website to get the best support. Well, whenever you need, our course is available.
Last but not least, if you have any questions, please leave us comments. We always try our best to solve them for you.