Purchase How To Pick Winning Stocks? - $293.00 at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
To make the How To Pick Winning Stocks? – Alun Hill Course available for you at anytime, anywhere. We will send a download link to your email after receiving your payment. The course is available. Please read its our content proof at Curriculum.
If conditions allow, We always encourage you to buy directly the course on the Author’s site in which you will receive the fullest support.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN INSIDE HOW TO PICK WINNING STOCKS?
In this How To Pick Winning Stocks course you’ll learn with all detail exactly how to pick a winning stock to invest for long term.
I will teach you how to shortlist good stocks from a pile of over 5,500 listed companies, how to investigate a company, study its financials, perform fundamental and qualitative analysis, how to value stocks, and lastly how to invest & make money with it.
Sounds good? Here is exactly what we will cover:
Module 1: Introduction to investing:
Here we will discuss what is value investing, why most people lose money in the stock market, what is the efficient market hypothesis, risks involved while investing in stock market and much more.
Module 2: Introduction to financial statements
In this module, you’ll learn the basics of the financial statements. I will introduce you to the three core financial statements i.e. income statement, balance sheet & cash flow statement and how to exactly read them to understand the financial health of a company.
Module 3: Financial ratio analysis
Before you actually spend hours of time reading the financial reports of every company, here I’ll teach you how to use financial ratios to simplify financial statements and to evaluate firm’s performance. You will learn valuation ratios, profitability ratios, liquidity ratios, solvency ratios and efficiency ratios. Further, I’ll teach you exactly where you can find all these ratios (without doing any actual calculations).
Module 4: Valuation of stocks
Here, I’ll teach you how to value stocks with different approaches used by the analysts to find the intrinsic value of a company like discounted cash flow model, dividend discount model, PE valuation, relative valuation and more.
In the DCF analysis, I’ll walk you through the exact method to calculate the true value of companies. Here, I’ll also perform a real-time calculation of the intrinsic value of a publicly listed Indian company so that you can understand the procedure better.
By the end of this model, you will be fluent in different valuation techniques.
Module 5: Qualitative Analysis
In this module, you’ll learn how to analyse those aspects of a company that aren’t quantifiable or easily explained by numbers. You’ll learn how to study company’s management, business model, competitive advantage, shareholding pattern, corporate governance and more. Here, you’ll also learn how to use different approaches like SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces etc. to analyze the quality of the company.
Module 6: Finding winning stocks to invest
In this module of How To Pick Winning Stocks, you’ll learn complete step by step explanation of how to find and analyse stocks. Here, you’ll learn how exactly to perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis of companies so that you can find fundamentally strong companies.
We’ll first start with how to find companies from a pile of thousands of publicly listed Indian companies. Once we have shortlisted few good companies, then we’ll analyze the screened stocks comprehensively to check their quality and fundamentals.The key chapter in this module is- when to buy and when to sell.
Module 7: Behavioural Finance
Behavioural finance is the study of the influence of psychology on the behaviour of investors to analyse stock market and investing decisions. In this module, we’ll focus on different psychological biases that investors posses and how to overcome them.
In the bonus module, you’ll learn a few additional stock research strategies that I always use to make my investing research fun, fast and easy.
Here you’ll get a list of free financial websites, apps, links etc which will make your stock research 10x easier.
This is an awesome flagship course which means you will get:
- 4.5+ hours of straightforward and to-the-point video based lessons.
- Lifetime access to the course so you get updates and new bonus lessons for FREE.
- Stock Investment Checklist.
- Discounted cashflow spreadsheet.
- Bonus pdfs, checklists, and a customized excel sheet of the list of all the companies listed in Indian stock market for your personal screening.
- Ask questions directly to me and every one of those will also be answered.
This How To Pick Winning Stock course will keep updating frequently with additional videos and case studies, and of course all future lessons and updates are absolutely FREE if you enroll today!!
Here’s exactly you will learn:
- A short introduction to investing (13:36)
- How to make money from stocks? (5:35)
- How to avoid losing money in stocks? (7:56)
- What are the ‘Risks’ involved in stocks?
- Efficient Market Hypothesis – Is stock market efficient? (6:47)
- Introduction to financial statements (3:01)
- Balance sheet (7:42)
- Income statement (11:37)
- Cash flow statement (10:14)
- Free cash flow (FCF) Analysis (6:17)
- How to navigate an annual report? (14:59)
- Glossary- Financial Statements
Financial Ratio Analysis
- Introduction to Financial Ratios (8:35)
- Valuation Ratios (15:47)
- Profitability Ratios (11:31)
- Liquidity ratios (5:28)
- Efficiency Ratios (4:46)
- Solvency Ratios (3:37)
- Dividend analysis (3:33)
- Dupont Analysis (6:04)
- Where to find financial ratios? (6:20)
- Financial Ratio Checklist (Spreadsheet)
- Glossary- Financial Ratios
- Introduction to valuation (4:30)
- Relative Valuation vs Absolute Valuation (8:17)
- Time Value of Money (TMV) (8:13)
- Stock Valuation: Dividend Discount Model (DDM) (9:36)
- DCF Analysis Basics (Part 1) (14:15)
- DCF Analysis (Part 2)- Real time example (10:50)
- Stock Valuation: Dividend Yield Model (DYM) (5:05)
- Stock Valuation: Price-Earnings Multiple Method
- Stock Valuation: Graham Formula
- How to value stocks FAST? (Online calculators) (37:09)
- Relative Valuation: Financial Ratio Checklist
- Introduction to Qualitative Analysis (9:33)
- Two Qualitative Analysis Approaches (8:41)
- Economic Moat (13:56)
- Corporate Governance (7:45)
- Shareholding Pattern Analysis (14:53)
- Catalysts of stock market (10:30)
Finding & Buying Stocks
- How to find stocks to analyze? (15:09)
- How to analyse stocks? (Part 1) (12:25)
- How to analyse stocks? (Part 2) (12:55)
- When to buy and when to sell? (8:35)
- Stock Investment Checklist
- Introduction to Behavioural Finance (4:55)
- Behavioural finance -1 (4:53)
- Behavioural finance -2 (7:43)
- Bonus 1: Understanding Taxes: What are capital gain taxes in India?
- Bonus 2: Three Easy Stock Research Tricks (6:25)
- Bonus 3: Excel sheet of List of companies on BSE (4:11)
- Warren Buffett’s Mantras of Successful Investing
- Resources: Best Websites, Apps, links & Mo
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AFTER COMPLETING THE HOW TO PICK WINNING STOCKS COURSE?
- Complete understanding and confidence when investing in the Stock Market.
- Sufficient knowledge so that you can read any financial statements that you want.
- Will learn how to pick stocks for consistent returns in long-term.
- Apply best practices and techniques to make your stock research efficient and easier.
- And finally, making money with your investment.
Meanwhile, once you purchase How To Pick Winning Stocks? on AiBox.biz, you can get the best support.
How To Pick Winning Stocks Course is the right course that you have no reason to miss. So, please click on SalePage on AiBox.biz to get the best support. Well, whenever you offer, our course is available.
Last but not least, if you have any questions, please leave us comments. We always try our best to solve them for you.